Sunday, April 22, 2007

Life after exams

We went to Queensbay to celebrate Yih Ling's belated birthday yesterday, and met up in Sakae Sushi, where my dumb cousin informs me that he's ruined the surprise. Not really surprised. After all, he's a guy. Need I say more? More importantly, we took a crazy amount of pictures!! Most of these pictures are the result of the newly trigger-happy me. Alas, I only possess a fraction of them, but I'm posting them up now!



Aww...look at the lovebirds....ain't they sweet? haha



I really don't know how I ended up so pale in all the pictures from my camera.



Yih Ling and Serena



Yl: Oh stop...u're killing me with your demented lion-face



Whoops! Caught us in the midst of throwing a frisbee plate



Hamming it up for the camera



Isn't it pretty? I chose the cake, you know.



There we have it - Voila, the birthday girl! We made her take each candle out with her mouth, but she cheated, of course.



We finally managed to take a group picture in YL's house at midnight.


6 comments:

Joy Tan said...

hey precious one,
thank you so much for ethin...for d surprise=)...i was really happy tho...n thanks for ethin...it was fun in sakae sushi n in my place...hehe...d food,d photo taking n d crazy moments...will always remember this bday...luv u all...=)...we shall catch up soon....

Joy Tan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Joy Tan said...

hehe...d previous comment i actually typed my password in it..hehe...thanks to ru's wonderful keyboard!okie now comments bout d pics....d frisbee pic i look ewww n Darren looks funny..hahaha...i like d one with serena's lion face..hehe...errr n d group pic ..i think my room looks nice...=)....

Ru-V said...

haha, great memories..i love all the crazy pics we took in yl's room..n i like the ones of us in sakae sushi too.GRINNING AWAY!!

Joy Tan said...

i forgot something....sara!!thanks for choosing d cake...hehehe...

Colored S said...

Haha no prob, guys!