Wednesday, April 4, 2007

La Coruña

I've already decided on Pontevedra, the capital of the Pontevedra province in the Galicia region. I heard that it's quite unlike the rest of Spain, with its temperate climate and lush greeness. Kind of like Ireland. Sigh. It's not really what I envision of my trip to Spain (I wanted lots of sun and hunks) but I may still get the hunk part (since she told me it's full of 'gente joven') and probably the sun some of the time too. I expect to get a fabulous tan within the month I'm there. Aida is going to send me her family's photos by mail this coming monday, as her computer's gone wonky. I'm still wondering what she and her family looks like.
But that can wait till the photos arrive. Looks like I'm flying out to Barcelona on the 23rd of April people, with a likely layover in Milan on the way. Am I dreaming? (Please don't pinch me if I am)

No comments: