Saturday, April 21, 2007

The Emancipation of Sara

Need I say more?

Freedom in every language, in every sense of the word.

I'm off to Spain next wednesday!! Of course, I have about a million things to do first. But you people better come send me off on that day. My plane is at 9:10 pm. Please come online the night b4, everyone, and send me off in style (for those who aren't staying over, that is).


Ru and Serena, you guys are staying over right? PLS confirm! And Yih Ling, can you stay over too? Let me know. Btw, I've got a surprise for you tonight (if you ever see this entry b4 tonight, which I think you won't) so just wait!! :)


I'm gonna go bounce off the walls, dance naked in the sun and do whatever else crazy ppl do after exams. Hasta luego, mis amigos!!

No comments: