Tuesday, April 3, 2007

¡España, aquí vengo!

I'm going to Spain.


With my mom's blessings.


I'm elated, scared, nervous and stunned.


All at the same time. What a rush!


The one thing prevailing in my mind right now is...'what now?' Coz I haven't dared to think beyond planning the trip till now. Now that I actually got what I've been waiting for for 4 years, I haven't the slightest inkling what to do next. See, even though my previous entry was really bitter and angry, truth is, I love my mom too much to really go against her should she say no.


But it seems that all I had to do was learn that there are other more rewarding ways to approach a situation. And that tact, fact-gathering and keeping one's temper in check in favor of a more approachable, non-antagonistic attitude works miles better. And of course, meaning what one says helps too.

Now, mis amigos y amigas, some help here. South or North-West?


More updates later on.

No comments: