I have been an Anthony fan for the past 3 years, he is brilliant, and I am glad you finally got to see his Video's. He is such a versatile artist, just love his voice and just bought tickets to his upcoming concert in July/Aug..
Check out his website. http://www.anthonycallea.com/
Yep I did, it was a beautiful message he posted and he recently said "It shouldn't matter who you love as long as you know love", he is a gorgeous young man with a heart of gold and the voice of an angel.
5 comments:
Anthony is [i]brilliant[/i].
Amazing voice and so versatile, and he can sing any genre, I just love him.
Welcome to the club! He's my idol.
I have been an Anthony fan for the past 3 years, he is brilliant, and I am glad you finally got to see his Video's. He is such a versatile artist, just love his voice and just bought tickets to his upcoming concert in July/Aug..
Check out his website.
http://www.anthonycallea.com/
Oh I've been visiting that website for ages now. I love it! Do you know he recently admitted to being gay? Good for him!
Yep I did, it was a beautiful message he posted and he recently said "It shouldn't matter who you love as long as you know love", he is a gorgeous young man with a heart of gold and the voice of an angel.
Post a Comment