Saturday, April 7, 2007

J'ai grippé

I woke up this morning feeling as though my head had been stuffed full of cotton and my mouth filled with beach sand. That's what I get for staying up till four reading the Civil War. Fat lot of good the Battle of Gettysburg's doing me now.

With finals the week after next, I can only feel a mounting sense of dread, since I spent the whole of Friday after class and today sleeping. Coz I felt like I had been run over by a steamroller. I gotta stop treating my body like a machine. Coz I felt like I had broken down today. Not a nice feeling. Persistent migraines, sore throat, dry mouth and swollen eyes. I could barely keep my concentration enough to do my stats assignment. That's scary, esp when it happens so close to exams, when you need every minute of it to study.

I was supposed to have finished reading 2 chapters of history already, by today. But I still need to get cracking on my stats assignment, or Dini will kill me. I gotta pull through. And I gotta get better before my trip to Spain. I don't want to ruin it with my sickness.

Signing off now. Gotta go get something done. Ciao.

1 comment:

Ru-V said...

I leave you for a weekend n go off to Kuching n you fall sick...Sigh..