Monday, April 30, 2007

El cuarto día a España

Went out with Javi and friends today. I finally got their names right! They´re Adrian,Victor, Daniel and Hugo. And I made new friends too´, Flor and Saylor (I´m not sure if it´s spelled this way, but it´s definitely pronounced this way.)

I got Victor & Flor´s mobile numbers and MSN. Flor actually lives in Santiago de Compostela, and Victor in Ourense other cities near Pontevedra. And I´m so happy today coz:

  1. My luggage arrived yesterday (the 2 dudes that delivered it were HOT. Too bad I didn´t haf my camera with me then.)
  2. I went walking around the neighborhood hanging out with Javi & friends just now, and although I couldn´t talk at their speed or join in the convo, I felt totally comfortable with them and actually understood a lot of what they were saying, such as ´te quiero matarr!!´, ´eres tonto!´, ´qui es tonto - Javi!´and all other sorts of locuras y tonterias. Haha...I think I´m starting to think in Spanish.
  3. Victor is so nice!! He speaks English and French as well as Spanish. But of course, his French is like my Spanish. His English wasn´t bad at all! I felt so totally comfortable with him, he was like my unofficial dictionary. The fact tat he was naturally chatty and comfortable with me helped LOADS (he already has a novia, though)
  4. Now I wish I were staying longer than a month.
  5. Even though it´s freezing here, and constantly drizzling. (I was freezing my ass of walking around with just a half-length long sleeve top)

No comments: