I don't know if it was statistics, or the fact that my shortsightedness has worsened that I keep getting these pain-in-the-necks. Well, literally a little further up north, but I like this description better. Came home and the first thing I felt like doing? Yeah, tearing out my head and disconnecting the neurons so they'll stop transmitting the message of pain to my head from my head. Anyways, I think I've rambled on enough.
Mian, at least you're waiting to go off to uni. You deserve a break before uni-cephalitis catches up with you. I, on the other hand, have just turned into a static, paralytical blob incapable of doing anything other than blog. I'm blogging my life away. OMG! I'm blogging my life away! Away!! Heinous! And I want to get into Berkeley, too. Wait, they won't fossick through my blog, will they? *Glances around furtively* They better not, after all the blood, sweat and money I put in doing their especially finicky apps and supplemental apps. YOU HEAR ME, BERKELEY PEEPS?? Anyways, I've deviated again.
Remorseless disclaimer: I didn't write that, in case Berkeley happened to be looking through this. Honest. *Crossed fingers*
Abhi-Ash is getting married. Yeah, they've already set the month and everything. I cannot believe that Bollywood's most mismatched couple is gonna get hitched. But then again, it is Ash after all, and no matter how unnattractive I find Abishek, there are some ppl here waiting around with maces and hatchets ready to dismember me limb by limb for flaunting my freedom of speech so audaciously. *clears throat pointedly* At least Ash is finally settling down. I thought she was just gonna wither away and die a spinster. Oh well. So much for hopes. At least it proves that ugly dudes still get the girls. That's faith for you. Although good luck to Abhi, let's hope all that body mass has enough heat to thaw the ice sculpture. Okay, that was mean. Ru, if you haven't declared a forum war on me by now, I'd be disappointed.
On another note, can anybody at all tell me wth is limewire's problem? I expected more efficiency than this. It's been more than a month after the quake already, and the dumb software is a piece of dead fish, taking up hard disk space and not doing its job!! Get to work, engineers! Hup hup hup! Come on, for the good of the limewire-using humanity! *slaps myself* If anyone knows how to get Prison Break episodes, please, PLEASE, PLEASE clue me in. Only expedient means, of course. I ain't a do-gooder. Alas, my books are calling. More like
screeching-shrill-threats-and-promising-a-flagitious-
demise-if-I-don't-give-them-attention
kinda calling. So, gotta fly. Bio tomorrow. Joy. *Sigh* I can so foretell another pounding cephalgia as I slip into a coma in Loh Chee Kiat's class (peeps, take note; that name is synonymous with comatose boredom). Come on people. Don't disappoint me. Comments, comments! or even a forum war (in Ru's case) =D
2 comments:
You're so bloody dead!!! i declare war!! now!!!
War it out girls! I'll just sit back and enjoy the show.-Pass me the popcorn please-
Post a Comment