Friday, January 26, 2007

Full percentage!! Am I good or what?

The management quiz was such a soft, fluffy, vanilla piece of cake! I thought 25 mcqs would be a nightmare, and would have much preferred the essay coz it would be more possible to bargain for marks that way. But of course, I didn't realize that Mr. Goh ain't Mr. Yeoh, my sadistic I-enjoy-setting-weird-questions econs lecturer. I still like him (Mr. Yeoh) despite all that. After all, who can not like a sprightly-bubbly-always bouncy- energetic-negotiable-comical, curious little man?

Anyways, back to topic at hand. It was a 5% quiz (I know! It's so much!!) and surprise surprise, I got full 5%!!!*Grins toothily* Makes me so proud of myself. Never mind the fact that it was pretty straight to the point and classic textbook questions. Whatever. I won't let anything ruin my moment. There was only 4 of us who got full percentage. Congrats to me! Mr. Goh is officially my new fav lecturer. After the little man, of course.

Gotta go inhume myself in my SAT book now. After this Saturday, no more lugging the big ugly book to college anymore!! Yippee! Later.

No comments: