Wednesday, January 17, 2007

B'day prezzie ideas! Need Ideas!

Yo, ok, my bro's birthday's coming up and I have absolutely no idea what to get him. I suppose taking him to TGI's and a movie after that won't be enough. Should I give him the RM 30 book voucher, or get him those book 14 and 15 of the S'pore ghost stories? Ideas, people, ideas! Need ideas. Comments!

I'm gonna get it today, since his birthday's tomorrow :D Yeah I know, terrible sister, yadda yadda yadda. I'm also collecting my iPod earphones today with Ru. That dude said it only takes '5 working days'. Well buddy, it's been 10 working days and I haven't heard a single peep from you. It better be ready when I come for it later, or I'm stabbing you through the heart with one of your nano iPods, YOU HEAR ME???

Shit. So blithely blogging away I lost track of time. have to go now or I'll be late for CSC. Ciao.

No comments: