Monday, January 15, 2007

Lethargy is a killer

Argh...I feel so lethargic it's disgusting. It's making me horrifyingly, disgustingly lazy.It's midnight, I'm stuck doing SATs and have a whole backlog of subjects to study, and I'm gabbing on the phone with my bestie. I feel like I'm wading through mud and not making any progress at all! The six cups of coffee didn't help either. Just kidding. Well...not really. Ok, maybe not 6 cups. I just thought the number matched the number of subjects nicely. Argh...God, I'm losing it. What madness posessed me to take 6 subjects? Somebody remind me of my raison d'etre, or I'll just die never knowing. What on earth am I doing blogging at this hour anyways? I'm so going to die tomorrow morning in class. And nobody would deserve to die more than me. Did I mention I'm online too? Die.

1 comment:

Mian said...

If you deserve to die. I might as well just evaporate. You don't want to know what I've been doing at home. Worse.