Sunday, January 28, 2007

Bruised butt

I still question the wisdom of sharing with all and sundry my misadventure for today...but what the heck. If I'm humiliating myself, I might as well go all the way.

I fell down the stairs.

Yep. Backwards. But nothing serious. It was the first 3 steps, so not much damage done. Refer to the title of this entry. I swear it was a momentary lapse in concentration, and then BAM! next thing i knew, I was tumbling down butt first, then finished off with a grande port-de-bra on my back. OUCH.

Yeah I know I'll get teased for my clumsiness soon enough, but hey, this is my first experience falling down the stairs backwards! Talk about the adrenaline rush. I lay there for a moment staring at the ceiling, soooo thankful that my mom, bro, sis or maid wasn't around the vicinity to witness this completely unorthodox and HUMILIATING incident. If they had seen the spectacle, no doubt my pride would have been more bruised than my butt is now. Ouch. But hey, all in a day's work.

Oh, and I've also finished my last application - Michigan!! That totals seven application, now to focus fully on my courses now that headaches 1 & 2 (SATs) are over n done with! I'm so darned proud of myself, I can't speak.

*Snort* haha...

1 comment:

Ru-V said...

hahahaha... this is so u man!!! yesterday my sis fell n now u..goodness whats wrong with u ppl!! anyways congrats on the apps :)