Friday, March 2, 2007

David~!

Lately I'm starting to like David Miller a LOT. He's so funny, esp on the interviews with Il Divo. He's got this sarcastic, matter of fact sense of humor that took me by surprise. Of course, I still love Carlos and his voice, he's a natural charmer. And Seb too. But David's so funny! And smart too. His voice is like an angel's. When he went into the 1st chorus of Isabel, it was just so terribly haunting. Wow.

2 comments:

Ru-V said...

You can have David all to yourself woman..I'm falling for Seb big time!!
He's sooo HOT!!! He's definitely one of the finest male species around besides Hrithik..So far, these are the men i would really call HANDSOME..They're not cute but they're GORGEOUS!! Dangerously Handsome!!! Sigh...I wanna go to Europe too,take me with you!!!!!Spanish hunk,beach,under the moonlight..God help me! Send me a Bloody plane ticket!

Colored S said...

Haha...I would if I could.