My mom's caved and is wholly supportive of it. That is, as long as I go on a low-cost budget(sth like backpacking, but not quite) . But that's a piece of cake. I'm the thriftiest, most kiam siap person I know. (here we go: one, two, no, three round of snorts) Okay, maybe I go overboard sometimes. But I only start to slip after the 1st two months. Good thing my trip isn't that long then.
But, I'm still looking for people to go with me, if anyone wants to. Any takers? I've already asked 2 ppl, and one's chickened out (you know who you are:P) and another won't be confirming with me till next month. Howie, better get a move on there.
Anyways, I've called just about everyone I know for contacts in France and Spain. I am extremely hopeful with Keith, my Spanish teacher and Rahim, my former French teacher. So I'm good to go.
Should I take Thai Airways or Emirates? MAS is fully booked and thus is not an option. Give me feedback, people. Anyone who:
- wants to join me on this trip
- knows any contacts in the countries above
- and/or just wanna yell at me
let me know!!! feedback, feedback! Hehe...
2 comments:
hey i didn't chicken out,you dummy..
I'm just broke, actually way too broke ;p
Apart from the fact that i'm literally committing suicide next sem with five subjects, all of which is enough to suck the life out of me..(i aint the lucky one who's just taking three subjects, you know)
You should be lucky i'm not killing you(.....just yet!!) for ditching me on my last birthday here,you useless person!
Just get me a hunk back and i'll TRY to see if i can forgive you =D
And i have a feeling you'll be thanking me sooner or later because i "chickened out" ;)
Haha I'll do my best. Hope I dun give in to temptation 1st and open the goods before I bring him back. LOL *wink*
Post a Comment