- Prisonbreak is coming out on Astro real soon.
- I'm going to Europe for a holiday REAL soon
Can't really think of anything to look forward to at the moment. Do I have a sociopathic disorder, what with me eschewing human company for the media and literary works? They are more often than not better companions. And I have to agree with myself.
People hurt other people, often in ignorance, mostly in calculation. Such is the destructive nature of humanity. Sometimes it is deserved, sometimes not. Ignominy and misrepresentation run rampant in relationships. People move on without you when they find they have no more use of you. I'm constantly observing, in the picture yet not a part of it. And what I find almost makes me lose faith. Which is why I keep searching...
the mind loses itself
the emotions are curbed
the feelings subside, and finally dull
to a space where indifference and cold reason reign.
I am! Yet what I am who cares, or knows?
I am the self-consumer of my woes,
They rise and vanish, an oblivious host,
Shadows of life, whose very soul is lost.
And yet I am - I live - though I am toss'd
Into the nothingness of scorn and noise,
I long for scenes where man has never trod.
John Clare
But at what cost?
No comments:
Post a Comment