Saturday, March 10, 2007

Braindead

I'm so sorry about the lack of updates lately, for all those who have been avid followers of my blog. Truth is, I've just finished an horrifically awful test this week, have one lined up next week and a few days after that and- well, you get my drift. I pretty much have a scarily jam-packed March schedule, one lasting till early April. I suppose it is good for me, so that I don't need to think about my upcoming uni decisions (oh dear I just went and reminded myself), not that I am thinking much of it lately. I have resigned myself to the fact that whatever uni I get probably won't matter that much (I wanna go to law sch in the US) and like I said, I've got several numbers lined up this month that requires my 101% concentration and brain cells. I swear, every time I sit for one of these nefarious tests I have I lose a couple more brain cells. But no biggie, at this rate I'll be an imbecile before this semester's over. Whoopee!

5 comments:

Ru-V said...

Yippee, i've got myself a lawyer in the States!
Now, i can go around suing ppl for not putting salt in my food =)
Make sure you'll only work in a firm full of hunk lawyers.That's an order!! =D

Mian said...

Hey gal! Miss ya so mucho! Before you start thinking, 'Oh! FINALLY she has rejoined the society." I need to say that I HAVE been following your blog, checking out on what's going on with you, who is your LATEST crush and thinking how long it's gonna last this time ;p Neways, all the best hon for the exams & always remember "Things turn out best for people who make the best out of the way things turn out". Hang in there gal!

Mian said...

I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU NEED TO APPROVE MY COMMENT BEFORE PUBLISH!
I WANT A 3-PAGE EXPLANATION ON THIS AND IT BETTER BE A GOOD ONE!

Colored S said...

Hehe...I'm so sorry, Mian!! *getting down on my knees to grovel* (ok, that was a little much) but I've gotten some weird comments lately from strangers, so I just needed to filter it out 4 a while, if u knw wat i mean. But nothing to it, seems the pandemic threat is over, moderation has been turned off! IM so sorry, peeps!!*grins sheepishly* and Mian, I miss u too! DO keep commenting k! and how come u never told me u joined the uni debate team?? I'll smack u too, 4 that:P

Ru-V said...

haha, it's just so funny to watch these squabbling..finally i feel very much at home again...sigh....
And mian, good one about the comments,i was wondering the same thing too and sara i dont think the explanation you gave was three pages..go revise, honey!