It was kinda cold this morning, and I was hoping that the weather would be as nice and warm as yesterday, and it seems like I´ve gotten my wish!
It´s such a nice, lazy, sunny day...(it´s such a shame I can´t upload photos here. Not to worry though, I´ve taken plenty and will upload soon.)
And I don´t mean sweltering hot like our M´sian sun. The Galician sun is like a long lost friend - long time no see, and when you do see it, you wanna bask in it as long as possible. Cool temperature, cool breezes, nice, wondrously warm sun that doesn´t burn but warms you within. Ack, is this me talking??
Anyways after dropping the kids off to school this morning I went to driving school for my last driving lesson (had one yesterday). Gosh, I´ve finally gotten the hang of this. I can drive to the city and back without any trouble at all. And when the car ´se apaga´, I was totally calm. It felt weird at first, with the driver´s seat on the left hand side of the car and driving on the right side of the road. But I´ve gotten used to it, and am now good with a very old, heavy manual car, to boot!! I´m so proud of myself. I mean, how many people has driven a car while taking instructions in Spanish??(do not try this at home, though). I did extremely well tho, if I may say so myself. Aida´s letting me drive the kids to school alone on monday. And then I can meet up with Krista.
I was supposed to meet her after lunch, but Aida has like, a million things to do (no idea what) and she has taken the car. I´m blogging coz there are some guys fixing the pool outside (they´re not hot, btw. Que feo.) so i can´t lounge by the pool like yesterday. I shifted my chair to the glass panel so that I can bask in the sun while blogging.
Nice lazy day.
Ah...que vida bonita...
2 comments:
Whoa, you get to lounge by a pool in Spain? Damn, thats a great way to live your summer vacation. Aaaah, the spanish sun...
And you get to drive a vintage Volkswagen! A vintage vehicle sara, a vintage. Thats sooo cool!
And lol, i read ur blogger profile bout readers who do not leave comments, so i sign up with google just so i could leave u comments. Haha.
Good woman haha...It´s finally so much hotter here. More sun. And I think I´m getting darker. Wat do u want from spain? Any requests? haha..I´m going shopping with Krista 2mr
Post a Comment