My Spanish is getting better by the day. I can actually converse more fluidly now than when I first arrived. And just think, it´s only been a week! I feel more comfortable around the house now. I still get a headache sometimes when im outside, when everyone´s blabbering away in Spanish and I´m struggling to match words with meanings. That´s when I feel nauseaous and overwhelmed. Dizziness pervades and you feel like your head is gonna explode.
But that´s not why I wrote this entry. I MADE A NEW FRIEND TODAY!!! Another au pair from Carmen & Juan´s school. Her name´s Krista and she´s from Canada. I can´t possibly express how happy I was to meet someone who speaks English. FINALLY!
But my spanish is getting better too, so it´s a 2 in 1 package. I´m happy! THinking of extending my stay.
Chao. Besos.
1 comment:
extending ur stay..hmm...im gonna miss u ,u know...hehe....but that im really glad ur doing great there!n happy for u tht u found someone who knows how to speak engliah..hehe...keep me updated on any new stuffs yah!!!hehe....im in malacca btw..LoL
Post a Comment