Monday, May 7, 2007

Carmita y Juanito

Carmen was so adorable yesterday. After having lunch with the family at a seafood restaurant called ´La Peregrina´with the entire extended family, with a beautiful view of the beach, we came home around 6.30 (lunch took 4 hours) and I went into my room.

I was getting all comfortable on the rug, with my laptop and pillows and everything when Carmen came in and lay down beside me. I was watching the bloopers for ´Friends´. Although she couldn´t understand much of what the people were saying, she didn´t really have to coz it´s bloOpErs. Need I say more? Body actions RULE haha...and that´s universal. She was laughing at the part when Ross was shouting ´´Pivot!!´ and Chandler went ´shut up! shut up! shut uuUup!´Oh, and when Monica was dancing in the fat suit! haha...

We watched ´Yo Soy Bea´ after that(the Spanish version of the Latin American ´Yo soy Betty La Fea´) and she was explaining to me some parts i didn´t understand. I must say, Alvaro looks cuter in this Spanish version. Juan joined us halfway, and we were watching on the floor of my room, just the kids and me. They´re so adorable!!

3 comments:

Ru-V said...

is my comment gonna get posted?
Well, i'll take my chances..

That's a real classic,isn't it!
That blooper gets everyone laughing.So now we know that it's universal!

And kids are such joy!
They make you forget your worries and show you there's so much to life.We have so much to learn from them.

Mian said...

You're making them sound like your kids already. The way you affectionately talks about them. =D

Colored S said...

that´s mortifying! lol