I know it's a little late to jump on the loving-josh bandwagon, but I swear I never realized he was only 25. All this while, hearing his songs, I thought he was like, Andrea Bocelli's or Luciano Pavarotti's age. I'm dead serious. Then I heard his song, Let Me Fall, and it was so haunting I couldn't help but check out his biography.
And I discovered he's only 25!!!!! and HE IS SO HOT!!! Sigh...I'm in love...*gak*
I fell in love with more and more of his songs. Especially his duet with Charlotte Church in 'The Prayer'. I had goosebumps after listening to them (Again, I know, ancient song. But I got turned off that song when I first heard the Celine Dion version, so how can you blame me?). You know, I think it's a psychological thing. You find out that a previously assumed to be a fat-old-bearded-Pavarotti-type artist is a young, talented, hot, delicious, scandal-free hunk, you start to like - I mean LOVE- his previously disliked songs. Sigh...again, I'm WAY too late. He's dating some dumb actress, January Jones. What kinda name is that anyway? She belongs on a calendar, not with my beloved Josh. And she's 3 years older than him!!! Can you just imagine; when he's 47 she'll be 50! an old grandaunt! she doesn't deserve him! *breathes deeply, counts to ten*
Okay, my opinions might be a bit biased because it's Josh. I'm sure she's a wonderful woman (I'm sure) ....... but HOW I hope it won't work out between them. Oh no, I sound so bitchy :D
Anyways, I'm listening to many many Josh songs now. Now I realize, his songs are really emotion-laden, very.....haunting. Period.
On to my other love...Callea (who's 24, btw). Oh, he's so delicious, I just can't help myself. He was the runner up for the 2004 Australian Idol, but in my opinion he should have WON. Australian ppl are just so twisted (him excluded of course). Again, this is Josh-related. I heard him singing Josh's song in one of the rounds in Aus Idol and I just fell. And fell. And never recovered. I'll give you 3 guesses which song it was.
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Duh! 'The Prayer'!! He put a Callea twist to it, tailored it to complement his awesome singing skills, and he was BRILLIANT!!! OMG...I couldn't take my eyes off him when I watched his performance on YouTube. He's so handsome, too! He's got this mischievious, boyish-but-when-he-sings-he's-just-so-manly, flirtatious, catch-me-if-you-can look that is just him, which he projects into his performance, and his stage presence....wow...it was like, when he went up there and sang, he owned the stage. All of his other songs are really wonderful, too. He's got to be the only artist ever whose whole album I liked. So, he is my second squeeze. Figuratively speaking, of course, since he doesn't even know I exist.
Did I mention that he's so supremely manly? SO masculine, it gives me the goosebumps. His rendition of 'I want to Know What Love Is' absolutely gave me the chills and made me fall even harder for him.
Made me wanna show him what love is, for real.
One day, I promise, I will date him. I will not stop till I get him to fall in love with me as hard as I've fallen for him.
Sigh...why am I such a masochist? I always fall for the ones who are either:
- taken
- too popular to get close to
- too supremely talented to even consider getting close to yours truly and the whammer -
DON'T AND NEVER WILL KNOW OF MY EXISTENCE.
Sob. I'm such a pathetic case. I've gotta get a life (while loving Josh and Anthony from afar, since I don't and never wanna be a groupie (those mad mob-teens who have star-struck screaming fits and tear said artists' clothes for souvenirs everytime they come within a ten mile radius). Meanwhile, I'm just biding my time and trying to swallow down American History. I'm getting a really bad case of constipation. Again, figuratively speaking. Sigh...I love you, Anthony.
No comments:
Post a Comment