Okay, I know I enjoy some aspects of studying, but I'm just starting to wonder just how much of a masochist I am. There's enjoyment, then there's just plain enslavement. And I KNOW I'm enslaved, and that my slave-owners? Yeah, my books. The worst thing? I can't even contemplate a revolution or an uprising against it coz it's pretty much a non-entity. And I just proved to myself that I've OD-ed on American History. Again. Slaves and uprisings and revolts. Sigh.
I even turned down lunch with my mom today just so I can put in a few hours. How disgustingly appalling. But the good news? I've finished 13 of the 14 chapters I needed to read b4 my tests. But I don't truly know if I am ready. I mean, I can't remember half the things I read! Esp for CSC, which wins the grand prize of my worst subject for the semester.
See, I have this ongoing competition each semester for each of my subjects, and each semester, one subject walks away with the prize, my dignity, my grades and my GPA. 1st sem it was calculus, and ditto 4 second sem. Third, it was accounting. Now? CSC. I even have more confidence in stats (it's going smashingly well, actually) than CSC!!
Gotta go finish that one last, annoying chapter now. Of CSC!
No comments:
Post a Comment