I think it's about time I cleared the fine layer of dust covering my blog. Sorry about the lack of updates lately, peeps, been too lazy to write...haha that, and my extensive use of facebook! Anyways, recently life since coming back to good ol' Penang has been a dream. I can't believe the fun I had hanging out with the girls last week. Mandy, Cheryl, Christy, Dini and Ru, we should do it again soon, this week, before Dini here goes back to Sri Lanka for good. Is anyone gonna watch Potter??
And lastly, another update: I'm leaving for Cornell on the 4th of next month. Taking the UA flight to Atlanta first, then later on going to Syracuse (that's as close as I can get to Ithaca on a flight) and then to Ithaca on the 11th for pre-orientation. Then things'll really get crazy then.
I've got just a little more than 3 weeks left here!! Let's party!
1 comment:
OMG! An update!! LOL, and i thought u were abandoning this blog...
But yeah baby! Sara will be attending Cornell! An ivy league! Oh how i envy u... (can u see my green eyed monster?) U will be in the presence of great minds. OMG OMG, i really do envy u!
But haha, i still wish u all the best! U worked for it and u do deserve it. All the best yeah!
Post a Comment